Hello friends! Sharing my current summer morning skincare routine for anti-aging. For the morning, I focus on protection and use a lot of affordable, drugstore (or drugstore-esque) products. OPEN FOR MORE INFO!
Evening routine video is up! ANTI-AGING EVENING SKINCARE ROUTINE:
– CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser: (Amazon), (Ulta)
– Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant: (Amazon), (Ulta)
– Tonymoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel: (Amazon)
– Timeless 20% Vitamin C + E + Ferulic Acid Serum: (Amazon)
– Timeless CoQ 10 Serum: (Amazon)
If you’re experiencing a little breakout, this is also the time to put on some acne treatment. I didn’t demo in my video, but I love Neutrogena’s On-the-Spot benzoyl peroxide 2.5% cream. It’s been my HG acne spot treater for over a decade!!!
– Neutrogena On-the-Spot: (Amazon)
– Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 15: (Amazon), (Ulta)
– Elta MD UV Physical Broad Spectrum 41: (Amazon 1), (Amazon 2, if first one is out of stock!)
– Australian Gold Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50: (Amazon)
– Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF 50: (Amazon) – note, they recently changed the formula in 2017 so I have not tried the latest version yet, but hopefully it is as good!
MY OTHER SKINCARE VIDEOS:
IS LUXURY SKINCARE WORTH IT?
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 1: Vitamins and Retinoids:
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 2: Direct Acids:
THE ORDINARY BUYING GUIDE Pt. 3: Hydrators, Oils, and More Molecules:
Other YouTuber I love, HotandFlashy:
She has great product reviews and is the closest I’ve seen to actual ‘scientific’ testing with great before/after pictures after months of trial.
Intro/Outro Music: “Rill Rill” by Sleigh Bells
I have purchased all these products myself, but some links are affiliate links. If you shop with these links, thank you! I appreciate the support for my channel. It doesn’t cost you any extra and I receive a small commission for referring you!